Want to start enjoying your holiday a little sooner?
With the airline coach service, it begins before you even reach the airport; on luxury coaches running throughout the day from Oxford and High Wycombe to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
You will benefit from:
- Direct connections to the terminal building
- No driving, no parking, no shuttles
- Competitive fares, cheaper than a taxi
- Convenient stop locations in Oxford
- Extra leg room, USB charging and free WiFi on-board
- Mobile app, enabling you to track your bus, view live departures and buy tickets
Ready to book? Reserve your seat now (click here)!
Need more information? The timetables, fares and stop information regarding your airline service to Gatwick is below. Our friendly customer support colleagues are also there to help if you have any queries.
Looking for details regarding the Heathrow service? Please click here.
Our services operate to and from the North Terminal and the South Terminal. See our maps below for stop locations.
Please ensure you are at the bus stop at least 10 mins before the coach is due.
The arrival times provided on these timetables are estimates and can be affected by traffic. Please allow sufficient time between coach arrival and the opening of check-in for your flight - we recommend 1 hour.
Travel times (subject to traffic conditions):
Oxford to Gatwick South Terminal - 2 to 2 1/2 hours
Oxford to Gatwick North Terminal - an additional 10 mins from Gatwick South Terminal.
the airline: Timetable
Following the recent announcement regarding easing of travel restrictions, from Monday 19th July 2021, we have resumed service to Gatwick Airport and increased the frequency of the airline coaches connecting Oxford with Lewknor, High Wycombe and Heathrow Airport.the airline: Timetable from 19th July 2021 (PDF, 55KB)
Booking for more than 8 people? Ensure you buy your tickets in multiples of 4 to get the best value!
Important: Contactless payments up to £45 are accepted on the airline coaches. If you are unable to pay with cash and the value of your ticket is higher than this, you can still download our app or book online.
Dollar and Euro note payments are accepted. To see current rates click here.
Oxford to Gatwick
- Children are defined as 5-15 years old. Children under the age of 5 years can travel for free.
- Group tickets are valid for up to 4 people (must include at least one adult).
- Period return tickets: give you the flexibility to make your return journey within 1 month.
- 2 trips and 12 trips tickets: valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Fixed date return tickets: you must book a specific date and time for both your outbound and inbound trip.
- Flexible return tickets: allow you to book your first part of the journey and return anytime within 12 months.
Gatwick time-based products include travel on Heathrow services as well as local Oxford Bus Company and Thames Travel services within cityzone and South Oxfordshire Zone.
Lewknor to Gatwick
Period Returns (which allow return journeys within 1 month of purchase) are £37 for an adult and £18.50 for a child (5 - 15 years). Group return tickets for up to 4 people (must include at least one adult) are great value at £85.
Lewknor to Oxford
You can also use the airline services to travel from Lewknor to Oxford City Centre.
We're safe and ready when you are!
Groups larger than 10 people?
If you’re travelling in a group that’s larger than 10 people, get in touch with our friendly team via the online form and we might be able to offer you a discount on your journeys.Find out more
Stops in Oxford
Where to catch the airline in Oxford.Click or tap the image for a larger version
Stops at Gatwick airport
Where to catch the airline at Gatwick airport.Click or tap the image for a larger version
Flying back to/from a different airport? No problem - if you are flying out of Gatwick and returning to Heathrow (or the other way around), buy a return ticket to Gatwick from your driver and it will be accepted on the return journey from either airport. Please note that this applies only to tickets purchased from the driver or on the key or the app, not the booking system.