the airline - Heathrow
Please ensure you are at the bus stop at least 10 mins before the coach is due.
Departures from Oxford
Departures from Gloucester Green take approximately 80 minutes to reach Terminal 5 and 90 minutes to reach Central Bus Station.
Departures from Lewknor
Journeys to Heathrow Airport take approximately 50 mins.
The Lewknor Turn bus stop is situated on the B4009, just off the M40 at junction 6. The bus stop is easily accessible from both Thame and Aylesbury. There is very limited parking available and we strongly recommend passengers travel to the stop by taxi or have family and friends drop them off.
Departures from Heathrow
Departure times from:
Central Bus Station (Terminals 1, 2 and 3) - stand 15.
Terminal 5 - stand 10 at the arrivals concourse.
Please allow sufficient time between coach arrival and the opening of check-in for your flight - we recommend 1 hour.
On public holidays, Christmas and New Year services may vary. Check the latest service and news updates on our home page or call us for more information.
One wheelchair can be accommodated on each coach, on a first come, first served basis. To guarantee your place please book your ticket at least 5 days in advance by telephoning on us 01865 785400, stating that you require the wheelchair space.
You may travel without a booking but a place cannot be guaranteed.
- Please do not smoke, drink alcohol or eat hot food on the coach.
- Children under 14 must travel with an adult.
- At least one adult must travel when using a group ticket.
- Luggage allowance is 2 suitcases (up to 20kg each) in the hold and one small item of hand luggage in the coach.
- Large items (skis, trunks, cycles etc) can only be carried if space allows and at the discretion of the driver - £2 per item. They must be suitably packaged. We recommend you take out insurance.