the airline - Gatwick
Oxford - Gatwick Airport
Departures from Oxford
Departures from Gloucester Green take approximately two hours to two and a half hours to reach the South or North Terminal at Gatwick.
Departures from Gatwick
Departure times from:
Gatwick South Terminal Lower Forecourt (stands 1&2)
Gatwick North Terminal Lower Forecourt (stands 4&5)
Please allow sufficient time between coach arrival and flight check in time - we recommend 1 hour.
On public holidays, Christmas and New Year services may vary. Check the latest service and news updates on our home page or call us for more information.
One wheelchair can be accommodated on each coach, on a first come, first served basis. To guarantee your place please book your ticket at least 5 days in advance by telephoning on us 01865 785400, stating that you require the wheelchair space.
You may travel without a booking but a place cannot be guaranteed.
- Please do not smoke, drink alcohol or eat hot food on the coach.
- Children under 14 must travel with an adult.
- At least one adult must travel when using a group ticket.
- Luggage allowance is 2 suitcases (up to 20kg each) in the hold and one small item of hand luggage in the coach.
- Large items (skis, trunks, cycles etc) can only be carried if space allows and at the discretion of the driver - £2 per item. They must be suitably packaged. We recommend you take out insurance.
- 3 hours ago Good night. We return tomorrow at 8 AM to post updates and answer your questions.
- 7 hours ago The X90 services are back to normal route, serving the regular stops in London. Thank you for your patience.
- 8 hours ago Due to an incident on the M25 between Junction 9 and Junction 7 our LGW services are diverting via Dorking at Junction 9 Gatwick bound.