the airline - Gatwick
Oxford - Gatwick Airport
airline notice - Timetables from 8th December 2013 can be viewed by clicking the link below.
Departures from Oxford
Departures from Gloucester Green take approximately two hours to two and a half hours to reach the South or North Terminal at Gatwick.
Departures from Gatwick
Departure times from:
Gatwick South Terminal Lower Forecourt (stands 1&2)
Gatwick North Terminal Lower Forecourt (stands 4&5)
Please allow sufficient time between coach arrival and flight check in time - we recommend 1 hour.
On public holidays, Christmas and New Year services may vary. Check the latest service and news updates on our home page or call us for more information.
One wheelchair can be accommodated on each coach, on a first come, first served basis. To guarantee your place please book your ticket at least 5 days in advance by telephoning on us 01865 785400, stating that you require the wheelchair space.
You may travel without a booking but a place cannot be guaranteed.
- Please do not smoke, drink alcohol or eat hot food on the coach.
- Children under 14 must travel with an adult.
- At least one adult must travel when using a group ticket.
- Luggage allowance is 2 suitcases (up to 20kg each) in the hold and one small item of hand luggage in the coach.
- Large items (skis, trunks, cycles etc) can only be carried if space allows and at the discretion of the driver - £2 per item. They must be suitably packaged. We recommend you take out insurance.
- 38 minutes ago We are experiencing delays of up to 30 min from Heathrow due to the ongoing incident in the tunnel connection between the terminals.
- an hour ago Due to an incident in the tunnel between terminals at Heathrow we are experiencing delays on our LHR service into and out of the airport.
- 4 hours ago Due to heavy traffic into London, the 12.50 service from Victoria is delayed and will depart at 13.30. We apologise for any inconvenience.